Ramblings of a Logophile

Words... lots of words.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Welcome to the dollhouse.

Well I've done it, I have caved in and made the last possible type of online journal I can.

This is for me to sort of my thoughts/ideas.
Read it if you want, it might be entertaining... If not... Then... Don't, LOL.
I really have no preference, but if you do read it comment.
I want to know how my audience is.

No really I love you...

And yes I interrupt my thoughts with random italicized and bold comments and lyrics.
Deal with it.

Life throws you all kinds of shit, "lemons" for those of you who have a tamer mouth than I.
Well, what do you do? Wallow in self pity? Move on and act like it doesn't affect you?
This is a question that has been in my head for awhile now, most of this school year.
Its hard to deal with something when your feet are trying to turn around and run the other direction, really I know how that goes.

I've tried lots of solutions.

I've tried covering emotional pain with physical pain.
- This is a stupid idea, its another kind of pain added ONTO The emotional pain... If your trying to stop hurting then this is adding onto the problem and nowhere NEAR a solution.
And if you hurt someone else... don't hurt yourself to "make up for it" another mistake I've made and thoroughly regret.

I've tried wallowing in self pity, and grabbing for the pity of others
- Yet another bad idea. You cant really deal with something if your drowning yourself in it... Can you? No... You cant. You cant want to swim, but decide to not try and expect to wash up on shore, unhurt, or at all. And as for grabbing onto the pity of others, it just pushes them away and hurts you more... Its all in all a bad situation.

Ive tried moving on and acting like i dont care
- Keeping things locked up inside you is the worst thing you can do, not letting them out just makes them grow. And acting like they arent even THERE just hurts when you finally realize they are and you stop living in what could be considered a dillusional world.


So, back to my original question. What DO you do?
The most that i can think of is to live life to its fullest, go about being as happy as you can even if you cant have what (or who) you truly want. Happiness is based on your own perspective, and that is completely changeable... so do it. If you dont get the job you want, if you cant go out with the guy you love (for now) ... then dont think of it as the end of the world.
Take it from a different perspective... such as, in the guy situation.
Ultimately it will be better in the future, when we're both happy and its easier.
is a much better way to look at it than, we cant date now and im miserable.

Why BE miserable? If things are good then done let one bad thing make your idea of it change to bad.



"Dont worry Be HAppy"




Why cant i seem to take my own advice?

Why does your life always seem worse than everyone elses?
Thats another question for another day


And this concludes our broadcast day.... *click*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home